In China we were amazed from day 1 how well Amelie could use her hands. It’s pretty amazing all the detail type things she can do and for us it was great to see her hands in person since all we had were fairly grainy digital photos.
- The second day we had her some rice fell on her seat and she used her right hand to pick up the individual pieces and put them on the table.
- She can eat all kinds of finger foods with either hand.
- When she sneezes or cries she likes to get a tissue and she wipes each eye and then her mouth.
- She likes her hands to be clean and will gesture for a wipe or napkin if she sees another person with one.
- She can get a death grip on toys with either hand.
- She can stack blocks.
- She likes to put things in a bag and then take them out – over and over.